Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Finished this fun game tonight, didn't think it be so great, but was so much fun. Specially the last EX stage, it was just a blast. I swear the creators looked at Megaman X's ride armor and then at Kirby and were like, sure why not?

I recommend the game and hopefully sees some love on the Switch one day.

KIRBY: PLANET ROBOBOT looks like a fun robot themed Kirby game with nice cartoon-like graphics.

It's definitely my favorite single player Kirby game. I played it a few years ago and it was a lot of fun. I also liked how you could use stickers you found to customize your robot armor.

It's definitely my favorite single player Kirby game. I played it a few years ago and it was a lot of fun. I also liked how you could use stickers you found to customize your robot armor.

Didn't realize it till after I beat the game >_> so I stickered up and redid EX stage 8 again. So fun.

I have to admit I never played any of the Kirby 3DS games, but this one looks like a blast! I'll have to pick it up if I can! Kirby games are always so much fun to play, he's a really fun character in general!

Back