Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Where the puddles?

• Haha
Reactions: cm2
Marvel's Spider-Man 2 looks like a nice action game for people who are fans of superhero and movie games. I like how realistic the graphics look.

wrong Flag patch fix coming:

Insomniac has announced it will release a patch to fix the flag in Miles Morales’s apartment in Marvel’s Spider-Man 2. The developer had accidentally mixed up countries.

New patch is up:

Today's patch corrects an error where the Cuban flag was incorrectly displayed instead of the Puerto Rican flag. We understand that accurate representation matters, and greatly regret this error. We sincerely apologize and will do better in the future.

General Fixes & Polish:

• Addressed an issue where an incorrect flag was displayed
  • Addressed an issue where models would not load properly after long play sessions
  • Addressed an issue where The Amazing 2 Suit's Spider logo appeared too bright
  • Improved stability

I've always wondered how people get flags wrong. Like do they just pick flags randomly by looking at them? Surely they search the flag first and then design it

I'm planning on getting these next week, going to trade in a few games as I don't want to pay full price for it. It does look great though!

Dev said Spidey 3 will focus on Miles. Dang, not a fan of Miles.

Why the hate?
Miles is boring he is basically a Peter Parker wannabe. As a side kick character he is good but as a main, a no. It's like making Robin Batman lol

they posted this:

Hey Web-Heads,

We have some news about the next game update for Marvel’s Spider-Man 2. We know players have been eagerly awaiting features such as New Game+ and Audio Descriptions, among many more. We have been working vigilantly on these features and require more testing to ensure the quality is up to our standards.

We are now targeting early 2024 for the next game update, and we’ll have a feature-complete list closer to its release. We’ve heard your feedback and will be adding some highly requested features, including the ability to change the time of day, swap tendril colors, and replay missions—just to name a few!

We can’t wait to share more with you in the future. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience as our team works to finish our next update for Marvel’s Spider-Man 2!

Thanks,
Insomniac Games

they posted this:

Hey Web-Heads,

We have some news about the next game update for Marvel’s Spider-Man 2. We know players have been eagerly awaiting features such as New Game+ and Audio Descriptions, among many more. We have been working vigilantly on these features and require more testing to ensure the quality is up to our standards.

We are now targeting early 2024 for the next game update, and we’ll have a feature-complete list closer to its release. We’ve heard your feedback and will be adding some highly requested features, including the ability to change the time of day, swap tendril colors, and replay missions—just to name a few!

We can’t wait to share more with you in the future. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience as our team works to finish our next update for Marvel’s Spider-Man 2!

Thanks,
Insomniac Games

Always wait for that game of the year edition.

MJ's face model getting harassed , she posted this:
8ba0dfd982dfee70d9a47a2b366f7520.jpg

I will never understand why people need to go out in the world and harass people. Crazy that she has to deal with it

Back