Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

So upon Marc Marc recommendation, I checked out My Hero Academia and with a plot reminding me of the Sky High Movie, I found it pretty freaking epic! Needless to say, I pretty much had this watched in a few days and can't wait for season 2!

The action was great, music was pretty good, many episode endings left me wanting more and character arrivals made me giddy.

I highly recommend this plus ultra!

You should list this 2months ago :p Great anime but it needs a season 2, highly recommend it.

I recently started watching this anime and I really do enjoy it. Looking forward to the second season.

I actually saw Funimation talk about this on Facebook today and it made me want to check it out. It sounds really cool.

My Hero Academia is a great anime! seriously, the animation, the character development, the way the story is told, it's a great series, you guys should give it a chance.

I got to episode 4. I really love it, but I have such a hard time sitting down and watching anime. I'm hoping I'll finish it sometime this year, but I don't know.

Back