Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Totally not Pokemon with guns... totally not....

So surprisingly it's not really a turn based rpg. It's actually more of a survival game, so it's Pokémon but as an ARK game.

I'm kinda jealous, but you either choose PalWorld or Pokemon, or both if you decide you have more than one console.

Official Pokemon Company Statement on it:

We have received many inquiries regarding another company’s game released in January 2024. We have not granted any permission for the use of Pokémon intellectual property or assets in that game. We intend to investigate and take appropriate measures to address any acts that infringe on intellectual property rights related to the Pokémon. We will continue to cherish and nurture each and every Pokémon and its world, and work to bring the world together through Pokémon in the future.

The Pokémon Company

We have received many inquiries regarding another company’s game released in January 2024. We have not granted any permission for the use of Pokémon intellectual property or assets in that game. We intend to investigate and take appropriate measures to address any acts that infringe on intellectual property rights related to the Pokémon. We will continue to cherish and nurture each and every Pokémon and its world, and work to bring the world together through Pokémon in the future.

The Pokémon Company
That would admittedly be a very tough cookie to crack. Might have to look at the game files.

The Pokémon Company

If they could do something, I feel like they would have by now.

I feel like it is impossible to not use Pokemon at this point as Pokemon now include things like house lamps, rocks, birds, leaves, and candles. Granted, some if the models do seem really close to the more popular Pokemon like Raichu.

I've heard of this game from some coworkers, not sure If I would play, I sure like the concept of it, looks cool!

I downloaded it, and haven't played it yet. I'm not the biggest fan of survival games to be honest.

Back