Pokémon: Important note about hacking save files, cheat codes, and how Gaming Latest fits into all this!

Tiger21820

Master of Fire & Ice!
Staff member
Administrator
Manager
Lottery Manager
Awards
Credits
Alright, let's set this thing straight before it starts:

We, Gaming Latest, are very welcome for hacking and cheat codes, HOWEVER! There are limits to how far we will be taking them!

Hacking, cheat codes, and save modification:

The good: Discussing hacking, cheat codes, and save file modification for personal entertainment, experimentation, research, and the like!

The bad: Using these hacks, cheat codes, and save mods with the intention of getting an unfair advantage, and/or a blighted experience against those who aren't as privileged or those who are honest in settings that include but don't limit to: Online competitions and Rating Battles, or Pokémon HOME Pokédex completion!

And here's why: While it is fun to get certain Pokémon that you normally cannot get because Nintendo/Game Freak/TPC are too lazy to officially distribute them themselves, it's dis-honest to bring these "hacked MONs" online, and unfair to those who either aren't able to cheat themselves, or to those who play the games the way they are suppose to be played! Not to mention, When it comes to Pokémon, Nintendo, Game Freak, etc. don't mess around with this kind of stuff! Pokémon is a serious bushiness, and if you are caught cheating, then you will be BANNED FOR LIFE WITHOUT APPEAL! Basically: You either play the game the way YOU'RE SUPPOSED to play it... OR NOT AT ALL!!!

Where Gaming Latest lies in all this mumbo-jumbo: While we are very welcoming to the discussion of cheating or hacking and encourage the sharing of said hacks and cheats (And consider yourself lucky that you decided to register here instead of Serebii.net, they have a zero-tolerance policy in ALL forms of cheating! But I'm gonna get to that!), we don't want any members here getting banned because they used cheats they got off of this website (More on that later!)! Which is why we will not condone the use of hacks, cheats, or save modification for the purposes of using them online! And please don't come cryin' to us if you decide to take your hacked Level 255, 1,530 total base stat, perfect IV, Shiny Normal-Type Wonder Guard Vicinity that uses Mind Reader, Sheer Cold, Transform, and Light of Ruin on the next biggest online competition to end all competitions of the space time continuum, and get banned for it, because all we will say is: "WE TOLD 'YA SO!" We will NOT be held responsible for any negative effects that come from using said cheats (may it be corrupted save files, banning, corrupted SD cards, jealous brothers who will steal your hacked MONs for themselves, arrests, explosions, etc.) either properly, or improperly! You use them at your OWN discretion!

All right, with that said, let's play and hack Pokémon the RIGHT WAY! :grin:

I have never been one for cheat codes and all sorts. Maybe when I was a lot younger, I cared about them but I hardly do now.

Never looked into that Victini strat. Will look out for it though.
That was a joke! I made an example of a highly illegal hacked Pokémon that would no doubt get a player banned if they used such a Pokémon! Almost every aspect of the aforementioned Pokémon could never be obtained legitimately without hacking!

If I get an illegal Pokémon, I keep it, but never use it online! It's cool to have certain Pokémon you can't normally get, like shiny legendaries or mythicals that are currently yet to be distributed officially! Just gotta be careful on how I use them! Nintendo is more lenient to those who obtain illegal Pokémon through trades since it's really out of their (the player's) control on whether the Pokémon they get in online trades are legal or not!

If I get an illegal Pokémon, I keep it, but never use it online! It's cool to have certain Pokémon you can't normally get, like shiny legendaries or mythicals that are currently yet to be distributed officially! Just gotta be careful on how I use them! Nintendo is more lenient to those who obtain illegal Pokémon through trades since it's really out of their (the player's) control on whether the Pokémon they get in online trades are legal or not!

Always keep the cool ones offline! :grin:

Back