Spy Family

Read from CBR on Franky:

Tatsuya Endo found inspiration for Spy x Family's intrepid informant Franky from a certain con man from the police drama White Collar.

According to a Reddit post that translated a fanbook between the three creators Endo, Blue Exorcist's Kazue Kato and Kono Oto Tomare! Sounds of Life's Amu, Endo revealed that he based Franky off White Collar's Mozzie. The Spy x Family mangaka said he "got into" White Collar after Amu watched it. Upon hearing that, Amu exclaimed, "I knew it! That's why I like Franky too. Despite being capable, he is comical and compassionate. I thought he was a lot like Mozzie."

Read from CBR on Franky:

Tatsuya Endo found inspiration for Spy x Family's intrepid informant Franky from a certain con man from the police drama White Collar.

According to a Reddit post that translated a fanbook between the three creators Endo, Blue Exorcist's Kazue Kato and Kono Oto Tomare! Sounds of Life's Amu, Endo revealed that he based Franky off White Collar's Mozzie. The Spy x Family mangaka said he "got into" White Collar after Amu watched it. Upon hearing that, Amu exclaimed, "I knew it! That's why I like Franky too. Despite being capable, he is comical and compassionate. I thought he was a lot like Mozzie."

Huh, never heard of the series but I bet it will get some love now.

It's such a feel good anime, awesome opening and ending too, I just love this soo much after a long day.

Here's some merch I found:

I need to watch this too, I'm missing out...

Read from Siliconera:

The DVD and Blu-Ray for Spy x Family will come out on June 13, 2023. This will be the first part of the first season, with several special features. Since this is the first part only, it will likely only have the episodes from the first cour of Spy x Family. So that would be episodes one through twelve.

Special features that will be on the Spy x Family DVD and Blu-Ray are interviews with the Japanese voice actors, as well as a panel with the English dub actors. There is also a textless version of the ending song. The first ending for Spy x Family was “Kigeki” (or “Comedy”) from Gen Hoshino.

Back