Upcoming Vita Games E3 Trailer

Zikkled

Awards
Credits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaiKu7_aIrw

The Vita seemed to have been pretty much abandoned this time around, but there's a few games coming out for it this year! Are you hyped for any of them? Personally, Persona 4: Dancing All Night is... well, basically the only reason I got a Vita (other than Project Diva F 2nd last year, which I actually borrowed a friend's Vita for. P4DAN is what pushed me to buy one myself). However, I'm also very excited about Mighty No. 9! There's a lot in the market that I'm not very aware about and I'm sure there's some indie titles I will like as well.

Wow that looks a lot like Mega Man :)

I personally am saving up to buy a Vita, mostly for the JRPGs, visual novels, and Otome Games. I'm excited about:

Ultra Despair Girls: Dangan Ronpa AE
(and since I don't own a vita yet, I'll also pick up Dangan Ronpa 1 (already played the fan translation on psp), and Dangan Ronpa 2)

Norn Var 9 Commons - most excited about this one

Yep! The VIta's great for anyone that likes visual novels. I'm probably getting Neptunia myself. Was going to buy on Steam, but since I'm getting the Vita I might as well get it on there. PC gaming is great, but in the end the convenience of a handheld can't be beat!

Almost none of these were exclusives. Which is kind of sad, but meh. I still like my portable indie machine. Can't wait to play Salt & Sanctuary and Darkest Dungeon on it.

Also, since you guys are mentioning Visual Novels, heavily recommend Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward. Though I would recommend playing the prequel, 999, on the DS first.

Also also, I want to recommend Soul Sacrifice Delta. Fantastic gameplay, excellent story, good graphics, very unique game, some of the most unique monster designs I've ever seen. Probably my favorite Vita game.

Androu1 said:
Almost none of these were exclusives. Which is kind of sad, but meh. I still like my portable indie machine. Can't wait to play Salt & Sanctuary and Darkest Dungeon on it.

Also, since you guys are mentioning Visual Novels, heavily recommend Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward. Though I would recommend playing the prequel, 999, on the DS first.

Also also, I want to recommend Soul Sacrifice Delta. Fantastic gameplay, excellent story, good graphics, very unique game, some of the most unique monster designs I've ever seen. Probably my favorite Vita game.
Aye, no exclusives is a bit sad, but it's not dead just yet!
Aah, 999 always seemed interesting, but I never did get around to playing it. Thanks for reminding me about it!
Soul Sacrifice also seems good. Do believe it's the only game that got a special edition Vita in the US? Not sure about that, though.

Zikkled said:
Aye, no exclusives is a bit sad, but it's not dead just yet!
Aah, 999 always seemed interesting, but I never did get around to playing it. Thanks for reminding me about it!
Soul Sacrifice also seems good. Do believe it's the only game that got a special edition Vita in the US? Not sure about that, though.
I heavily recommend 999 and Virtue's Last Reward both. I loved them both and they sure had a lot of moments that made me tear up, heheh.

I'm not sure if Soul Sacrifice got an special edition in the US, but I know there was one in Japan and it looked pretty sick. Assassin's Creed: Liberation did get a special edition Vita (the white Vita) which I have. Soul Sacrifice Delta didn't even get a physical release in the US, though, sadly. Delta is also a LOT better than the original game, and it's kind of a pseudo-sequel of sorts too but also has all the content from the original game. It costs like $18, you get a lot of bang for your buck with that game.

Back