Updates about the undead strategy game - The Revived Throne

ALexWANG

Awards
Credits
Great news! Thanks for the android players, we received a lot great feedbacks! After testing and optimizing the game, Our iOS version is finally here! The Revived Throne, undead themed strategy game, supports both Android and iOS system!

Now we have Thousands of players in game, building alliance and conquering the land!

We’re looking for more friends to gather together and use your brilliant tactical mind to rule your kindom! More players more fun! Any new player should message me and you will receive a gift!! Feel free to comment and contact me if you have any questions or thoughts!
ScreenshotForTRT.jpg

Great news! Thanks for the android players, we received a lot great feedbacks! After testing and optimizing the game, Our iOS version is finally here! The Revived Throne, undead themed strategy game, supports both Android and iOS system!

Now we have Thousands of players in game, building alliance and conquering the land!

We’re looking for more friends to gather together and use your brilliant tactical mind to rule your kindom! More players more fun! Any new player should message me and you will receive a gift!! Feel free to comment and contact me if you have any questions or thoughts!
View attachment 2103
It looks like a great fun game. I'd definitely give this ago and maybe write a review on it on our site. Amazing work!

Back