Warner Brothers Will Reboot ‘Harry Potter’ Completely On HBO Max

I can understand they can't make a book into a movie & be word for word, but some get so far off, it's ridiculous! I think Harry Potter fans would appreciate an adaptation that was closer to the books than the other shows were.

I can understand they can't make a book into a movie & be word for word, but some get so far off, it's ridiculous! I think Harry Potter fans would appreciate an adaptation that was closer to the books than the other shows were.

I don't think the fans want it so soon? Not sure myself.

I wonder how similar will Harry Potter on HBO will be to the books. I hope the tv series will be fun to watch.

HBO is good with producing adventure movies, it's what I've been able to find out about the company. If they adapt it very well like it's in the book, fans will be thrilled to watch it.

I am not big fan og the movies we have, I think that they have cut the story in such way that most of the people who haven't read the books can't understand many parts of it. So I think that HBO series is a chance to make proper adaptation.

Why are their always a remake of something already done. I am getting tired of spinoffs and remakes. I want fresh and new ideas.
You just sounded like my father. He's completely fed up with it.

I think they lack new ideas to start something new that will be worth, so they choose the remake way.

Back