Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Since the weekend gives most people off, does anyone here play any different video games you would during the weekdays?

I stick to the same old games that I do. However this weekend I did do Tabletop Playground and Monopoly Plus

I prefer playing story mode based games on weekdays and Fortnite with friends and family on the weekends.

I don't always get the weekends off at my job. Even if I do get the weekend off, it's because I'm on vacation and my hubby and I are normally doing something together when I'm off. What gaming I do get in over the weekend, I'm still playing Luigi's Mansion 3 on my Nintendo Switch.

I don't always get the weekends off at my job. Even if I do get the weekend off, it's because I'm on vacation and my hubby and I are normally doing something together when I'm off. What gaming I do get in over the weekend, I'm still playing Luigi's Mansion 3 on my Nintendo Switch.

Need to give Luigi's mansion a rest :p

I'm giving it a rest at the moment. I'm currently playing another game called Harry Potter Lego Collection.

Seen people getting back into Hunter the call of the wild! Does anyone have that?

I tend to play the same games really although I do play GTA Online a bit differently on the weekend. I have more time so I tend to spend more time on my online businesses in the game

I tend to play the same games on the weekends as well. I'm thinking I'm going to play some more Harry Potter Lego on the Switch when I get off work this afternoon.

The games I play during the week are the same games I'm going to play over the weekend. That never changes. I normally stick to a game until I've beaten it.

I play games when I have time or when I am bored, which means I pay on weekdays as well as weekends. Sometimes when I am very busy I don't play games for weeks.

I usually play the same thing on weekdays that I do on weekends, only difference is on weekends I go longer than an hour.

on weekdays I usually play an hour at the very least, compared on weekends which is my free time, where usually my maximun is at least 3hrs or more lol

I'll usually play several different games on the weekend. During the weekday, I play more shooting and single-player games since I've been sitting at the computer all day and want to just relax for a bit and log off whenever.

However, on weekends I'll play more team-based shooters and actually use my mic for communication

If the game has a longer pacing I would rather play when I have more time like on weekends or off-work days. If I have to work and come home with spare time then it's short bursts like a few levels in a platformer or small tasks in an RPG like catching some Pokemon.

I enjoy playing some racing games during weekends. It's why I love playing Need for Speed series often during the weekend. Need for speed heat is my favorite.

Back