What is your favorite game and why?

itommy

Credits
I would like to know what is your favorite game and why? if they are released games, can you show any gameplay videos?

Saint row the 3rd edition kinda like GTA style game that's why nothing else atm

I wouldn't have any gameplay videos, but I do enjoy Tekken 7 for ps4. I would not get tired of it at all.

Damn .. I don't know where to start.

I would second vote the original perfect Dark.

A few to choose from would be Zelda: MM, Zelda: OOT, Mystical Ninja: Starring Goemon, Metroid Prime, Persona Series, Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout 3 & 4, Battlefield 2, Gears 1 & 2 - There's just so many honestly!

My favorite games would have to be games from the Halo series. I guess I would say Halo 5: Guardians since it's the most recent to be released. Currently I'm really super hyped for Halo 6: Infinite releasing on the Series X.

BioShock Infinite for its incredible story and characters, its amazing environments, and its philosophical points.

Battlefield 2 has always been my first shooting game. It's an old game but always loved it and to this day I still play it. It has won awards and it far better than the others. My next one would be Battlefield one

FIFA 17 - best edition of FIFA in my opinion. I really like FIFA because I'm a huge football fan and to be able to play football in a video game is really cool when you think of it.

Overall, it has to be Grand Theft Auto IV. It is my favourite GTA game and I actually miss it quite a bit. Hopefully, they will get it working for the PS4 or PS5 eventually :(

Overall, it has to be Grand Theft Auto IV. It is my favourite GTA game and I actually miss it quite a bit. Hopefully, they will get it working for the PS4 or PS5 eventually :(
Can't see that happening. GTA V is the present and future. I would have loved to see San Andreas on PS4 personally.

To be fair, GTA V is the present, GTA 6 is the future. I can't see them holding on to GTA V for too long because I'm sure GTA 6 is already in the works. But yeah, a GTA IV remaster is unlikely :(

Back