What meal can you take everyday?

Same here. Rice is healthy for you too. I could also eat chicken everyday, eggs and peanut butter with jelly or fluff.
If you fry the chicken, I will eat it everyday but just cooked, I wouldn't eat it. It makes me wanna puke.

I could eat pizza for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day 365 days a year. But I put myself on a strict diet and I don't eat pizza. Because it is about 500 calories a slice.

I could eat pizza for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day 365 days a year. But I put myself on a strict diet and I don't eat pizza. Because it is about 500 calories a slice.
Right now, I'm on pizza strike until further notice. I'm weighing 110kg which isn't cool for my age. I'm off pizza until I can get back to 80kg ish.

Chicken wings, breads, and similar food groups, nuts, peanut butter, ribs, and shrimp. Almost anything.

One food I believe I could eat every day would either be Poke Bowl or Sushi. If I could alternate between those two each day, it is something I would be content with eating and only that.

Years ago, it would have been different for me and would have been pasta dishes and pizza, my appetite has changed a lot :)

One food I believe I could eat every day would either be Poke Bowl or Sushi. If I could alternate between those two each day, it is something I would be content with eating and only that.

Years ago, it would have been different for me and would have been pasta dishes and pizza, my appetite has changed a lot :)
I haven't had Poke bowl before. I had to look it up and see how it's made. I have something new to whip up tonight for dinner when I get home.

I haven't had Poke bowl before. I had to look it up and see how it's made. I have something new to whip up tonight for dinner when I get home.

It is surprising how many people have not heard of Poke Bowl before :) I was unaware until a store near me started selling it and I tried it for the first time, it is now one of my favourite meals :)

Do let me know how you find it :)

It is surprising how many people have not heard of Poke Bowl before :) I was unaware until a store near me started selling it and I tried it for the first time, it is now one of my favourite meals :)

Do let me know how you find it :)
I LOVED it 100%! I have been missing so much. Thank you for sharing this, I've had a new food added to my meal list.

Back