Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
The playstation 4 comes out this week on the 15th, who here has one pre-ordered?

My older brother has one preordered.

He is a longtime Sony fanboy and gets all the systems on day one.

I'm currently thinking about waiting until Kingdom hearts 3 or new Final Fantasy comes out.

I don't have one pre-ordered. And I likely won't be getting one until next year (probably February at earliest).  I can imagine that even if I wanted to get one that I couldn't simply because the demand for the system seems high and everyone is going to be rushing to pick one up. 

Plus I just don't really have the money.

Pre-order you say? Not me because I already have a PC that I can use for gaming. Most of the games that I want for the PS4 are or will be available for PC. It's only GTA5, >_>

No, I am not getting a PS4 since I still have a lot of games I bought, but never finish on PC, 360, PS2, Google Android, and even PS1, so I'm pretty well entertained when it comes to games to play.

Marc said:
Pre-order you say? Not me because I already have a PC that I can use for gaming. Most of the games that I want for the PS4 are or will be available for PC. It's only GTA5, >_>
Okay, so like.. there's a small chance of me getting a PlayStation 4 "IF" there is a good deal :p

I want one, but I won't buy one unless it's cheap enough. I have been a long time gamer, but recently I haven't been that much into gaming (guess it's time to get some more fun games). 

I actually picked one up on launch day... Surprisingly enough. 
I showed up at 8:30 AM to my local store (which didn't have a midnight release for this console) and asked if they had any (because I didn't see any sitting out on shelves). The associate told me that I was lucky and that they had one... By sheer luck that they accidentally received a double shipment. (They were supposed to only get 80, but they actually got 160.) And that they'd already sold over a hundred within the first 30 minutes.

Now this stands a bit at odds with what I'd stated earlier...

In my earlier post in this topic, I had stated:
- I didn't have one pre-ordered. (Which I didn't. Not that it mattered since even though I didn't pre-order I still got mine before plenty of people who actually had pre-ordered theirs. One of my sibling's friends pre-ordered their system but they didn't get theirs until 2014... I had ours on launch day.) 
- I didn't have the money (which is true, I had set aside money for one, but not enough for a second one.)

Also, I stated I wasn't likely getting one just in the off chance one of my siblings saw my posts here (or in other places I visit) so they wouldn't suspect/know I'd got one or even intended to get one. (It was a christmas gift for my siblings. And a bit for myself too. Which kinda sucked knowing that I had a PS4 sitting that I couldn't use for over a month. But it all worked out well. )

Back