Recent content by Crimson

  1. C

    Why isn't Sony releasing the latest titles for PSP ??

    The reason why they don't make games for older versions of products is precisely to get old users to upgrade. It's every businesses technique.
  2. C

    Black Wii U?

    I think this will be a step in the right direction for them because it seems color plays a part when people buy gaming consoles.
  3. C

    Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary

    I played the first few of them and they really did not interest me much. But then again, I was much younger. I have really thought about trying them out again. If I get the vita, I will definitely play them.
  4. C

    Hot or Cold?

    Usually the only time I really put something on ice is when it is swollen. For a pulled back/muscle, I would try taking a hot shower/bath. It will loosen up the muscles and make you feel a bit of relief. Good luck and sorry to hear that.
  5. C

    General GF Chat

    Hello everybody! How are you all doing today?
  6. C

    Microsoft Internet Explorer

    Sorry about that :confused:. I have no doubt that it could be useful, but I'm not that convinced that I'm going to be using my Xbox to browse the internet when I could use my computer.
  7. C

    Chicken

    I personally love Chicken! I love to make Chicken Wings!
  8. C

    Women in the Next Call Of Duty

    I think it's a nice change, but to be honest I don't think Black Ops 2 is going to be that good. I'm not really a fan of the space theme.
  9. C

    My Wife

    Although that took me a while to actually understand, it was still funny non the less!
  10. C

    Last Game Bought

    Minecraft XBLA was my last purchase, rather good one in fact.
  11. C

    Men in Black III!

    This was honestly an excellent movie! I enjoyed it! The ending was kinda sad but I won't tell why. Have you guys seen it? What was your opinion on it?
  12. C

    Minecraft Has Generated $80 Million in 15 Months

    It's become a very addictive game for something that started as a side project and I think they well deserve to make that much on it. Development is really going great with it's most recent versions. Not to mention the Xbox edition that just came out not to long ago which is generating a good...
  13. C

    The Avengers

    This was an excellent movie. Although, when I went to watch it, it got stuck on Samuel Jackson.
  14. C

    Last program used

    Chrome. I am currently using it to post this reply. Oh wait, now I am done :D
Back
Top