Recent content by potasium56

  1. potasium56

    Wow CS:GO Skin Giveaway

    Not sure, me sharing this is allowed. But was searching the internet today and found a CS:GO giveaway. It's actually for not a bad skin, like it sells for $6 on the market. Anyways just wanted to let you guys know of this
  2. potasium56

    Feedback On My CS:Go Montage?

    Made my first montage and would like some feed back on it....I thinks its pretty good! and worth it to share with you all...let me know what you all think below....
  3. potasium56

    5 Cool Xbox 360 Controllers

    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but found this blog post online about custom xbox 360 controllers and thought it was worth sharing on this amazing gaming community..... Answer the poll! ( make sure you look at the pictures Here)
  4. potasium56

    Greetings, Internet Peeps!

    Welcome, you should head over to the arcade section and try and beat my highscores not much competition :( im almost the highest score of every game on there besides angry birds, will let demon keep that one though hehe
  5. potasium56

    Do you think Tablets are good gifts for most people?

    Yes, it's a great gift would like to surf the net or play games while im in the bathroom hehe
  6. potasium56

    Shows on Netflix?

    I liked hemlock grove it's a really messed up show!!
  7. potasium56

    Wii U Mario Maker

    Looks like a fun game, sucks that i don't have a Wii U :(
  8. potasium56

    Look what I bought boys!!!

    nice whip!! I have a Jeep Liberty 03!!
  9. potasium56

    last tv show you watched?

    I just currently watching Hemlock Grove!! Not a bad show, but something to watch untill my other shows come back from hiatus
  10. potasium56

    last movie you saw?

    Haha SkyHigh! its an old movie but its still a good movie in my opinion
  11. potasium56

    Last program used

    ScrapeBox
  12. potasium56

    Windows 10 Chewing Through Broadband Usage Caps

    Well good thing im in canada, no offence to america. I Love windows 10 and its so much better then windows 8 by far!! this is the best os since windows 7 honestly. It runs better, everything opens faster and don't forget the benefits you get if your switching over to windows 10 for gaming...
Back
Top