Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LcbvBSX4rg

Do you expect me to talk Goldfinger?

No Mr. Bond I expect you to die.

That's right James Bond fans, the final mission has been revealed in the 007 Legends game which comprises of 6 games including the new Bond movie Skyfall. The last mission to be revealed is Goldfinger.

So the following movies will be in the game: On Her Majesty's Secret Service, Moonraker, License to Kill, Die Another Day, Goldfinger, and skyfall. 007 Legends will feature a cast of past Bond actors, with Richard Kiel reprising his role as Jaws and Michael Lonsdale providing the likeness and voice of Hugo Drax among others. However all bond roles will be filled by Daniel Craig and none of the past actors.

007 Legends is coming out on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC on October 16th with a Wii U version around it's system launch window.

One of my favorites was Liscense to Kill, so its great to see its in the game.

Although I am somewhat dissapointed that no Goldeneye missions are in there.

But considering that Goldeneye was just recently released for Xbox360,PS3,and Wii its completely understandable.

But considering that Goldeneye was just recently released for Xbox360,PS3,and Wii its completely understandable.

Are you going to get the game?

Was "At ay Majesty's Service" made into or turned into a game or not? Thats the question eh? XDDXDD

Back