Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
According to a report published by The Star, a Canadian newspaper, 1,300 Xbox 360s were stolen in one fell swoop early Sunday morning in Mississauga, a city in Southern Ontario. The crime took place at around 4 a.m. at an industrial trailer yard, when four or five suspects dressed in their best casualwear stealth gear stole an entire 52-foot trailer full of Xbox 360 game consoles. The suspects attacked and subdued an on-duty guard, and left him bound underneath a nearby trailer. The guard sustained minor injuries but is expected to make a full recovery.

Local police have cautioned citizens about accepting potentially stolen goods at a discounted price and have stated that anyone found with a console from the heist could be charged. The trailer along with its precious gaming cargo have been valued at roughly $780,000.

source

*whistles* not bad, but as soon as you go online with those you will be found out.

Yes, unless you don't go online or uses your neighboours wireless to go online with the Xbox Wifi adapter, but sadly the neighboor will get a visit from the local police. It is like how some criminals use free wifi to comit crimes.

MS will probably won't send you a new Xbox if your Xbox RRoD. Buying a xbox without a receipt from a legitimate company is dumb.

I bet the criminals will get caught since they probably put tons of ads on craigslist, ebay, and pawn shops. Plus, MS is probably going to reward people if they help in getting the criminals caught.

lol wow.
Thats great. People stealing trailers full of xbox360's. XD

I bet one of the theives or relative, friends will snitch on the other thieves if MS gave a 100,000 or more dollar reward which leads to an arrest,

They should give me 2-3 of those xboxs. Mine taken a shit for the 7th time. All because the Red Ring. Got it fixed two weeks ago for the same problems and now it happens again today. Can't i get an Xbox thats not going to take a shit on me?

Back