10 signs of Internet Addiction

Lleyn

Beep
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
1. You often realize that you’ve been online longer than you intended or thought.
2. While using the Internet, you often find you can’t stop and go offline, even when you think it’s time you should.
3. You find yourself choosing to spend time online rather than with other people.
4. Even when there’s something you know you have to get done, you find yourself connecting to the Net first.
5. There have been instances when the quality of your work or studies has suffered due to time spent online.
6. You’ve made new acquaintances through the Internet.
7. Being online helps to calm your everyday worries and relieve stress.
8. You find it very annoying or upsetting when you’re interrupted while online.
9. Without the Internet, your life as you see it would be boring and empty.
10. During your daily routines, you often can’t stop thinking about the Internet.

Those that apply to me are 1, 2, 4, 6, 8.

Source

1, 3, 4, 5, 6.

Do you need a certain amount of them to qualify as an addict? Or are we all just screwed? lol

Guess I have a problem.. I'm addicted to internet.

I should join one of those groups.. like AA but for internet.

I imagine the internet is actually a life form of its own. Over the years it bided its time, waiting for us to finally discover it and think it's actually of our own creation. Then, the next phase was to wait for all of humankind to rely on the internet more and more.

Once we're all completely dependent on it, the internet will reveal its true colors and all shall be lost.

Can you play anything besides flash games and RPG's anyway?

And at least I have a life outside of the Internet. :p

Back