Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Or more, but have you ever found that despite this high amount of deaths that those who die are never the ones who really should?

Life is really messed up at times.

It's all on how you look at it really. There are certain instances where it feels right to judge such as with murders, or idiots who drive drunk, hit someone, and feel no remorse. While it is unfortunate when someone dies who seem non-deserving, they have to go at some point, and since even asses deserve to live sometimes, it doesn't feel my place to say who should, and shouldn't die. Every life is valuable in some way. Besides death is too easy if what the person did is so heinous I'm wishing them to be dead.

Demon_Skeith said:
Life is really messed up at times.
Life is really messed up most of the time, in my opinion. Yes, I see what you mean. A lot of people who had a lot to offer to this world die young (due to illnesses or accidents), while beggars who don't contribute to society live on the streets until very old age.

alakazam said:
Life is really messed up most of the time, in my opinion. Yes, I see what you mean. A lot of people who had a lot to offer to this world die young (due to illnesses or accidents), while beggars who don't contribute to society live on the streets until very old age.
makes it hard to believe in god IMO.

Well, they say that God works in mysterious ways, so maybe some day at the final judgement, He will explain to all of us why He made things this ways, and we will be, like, "aaah, that actually makes sense now that I think about it"...

God must have patients of a saint to explain the same thing over a billion times :p

War losses even more in a hour. Shocked to hear about it

Back