Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Welcome Gaming Latest members! Exactly 15 years ago today, I joined and would eventually lead this awesome gaming forum to its current state today! To celebrate the only way possible, I am running a month-long contest! It begins as of this post and ends at 11:59PM September 8th CST. The contest is a points contest, complete the following below, rack up the most points to win the prizes!

1st place: $100
2nd place: $100
3rd place: $100
4th place: $100
5th place and below: 6,000 GL points (our store offers gift cards and other great things!)

Payment is handed out via paypal, USA gift cards (some canada) or some other method if agreed upon the winner and Demon_skeith (PM me before hand to make sure it is good), I am not responsible for any loss of money value due to exchange rates.

Hardly anyone can lose this, so come on and give your best to gather the points on the following:

Posting Contest

See this topic: Posting Contest

Trivia

Coming soon

Forum game

Count to 15:​

See this topic: Count to 15 - Game 1

- Rock paper scissors​

See this topic: Rock paper scissors - Week 1

Referrals

Refer a member using your referral link and get 300 points per person who signs up and they make 15 posts on the forum.

Mention us!​

Make a topic on your owned site celebrating our anniversary and get 500 points!

Funny images

See this topic: Post a funny image

Caption contest

Coming soon

Media showcase

Coming soon

Last edited:
You should make a user award for winning a top 3 prize, and another for participating!
Also, is this where I'm supposed to put my forum link mentioning Gaming Latest's 15th birthday?

Last edited:
I'll start off by saying happy birthday to Gaming Latest! I'm a new member here, I was referred by Heatman, and I can definitely see why he wanted to refer me. These anniversary prizes are absolutely amazing, and I may participate myself. Thank you guys for offering such an amazing contest!

Congratulations to GL for celebrating its 15 years. 15 years for an online community to still be going this hard is incredible.

I'm happy to join you guys.

Congratulations to GL on celebrating its 15th anniversary.
15 years for an online community to be always expanding, growing, and benefiting.

We wholeheartedly wish for its advancement to prosperity, success, crowning achievement and wealth

1660800678028.gif

Last edited:
Congratulations to Gaming Latest.
I will try and take part in the contest too .

I'll start off by saying happy birthday to Gaming Latest! I'm a new member here, I was referred by Heatman, and I can definitely see why he wanted to refer me. These anniversary prizes are absolutely amazing, and I may participate myself. Thank you guys for offering such an amazing contest!

Plenty of time to jump in :)

Another shoutout thread celebrating Gaming Latest 15 years anniversary on Pulse Chatter.

Gaming Latest have been celebrated by my congratulatory thread on Fortnite Chatter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back