20 Games you want to see on WiiU (that aren't announced)

Super Leaf

Official N3DSC Leaf
Awards
Credits
Heres mine in no particular order
1.3DMario
2.another 3D Mario
3.2D Mario(other than NSMBM)
4.Paper Mario RPG
5.Yoshi's Island
6.Mario & Luigi
7.Kirby(normal)
8.Kirby's Epic Yarn 2
9.Zelda Wind Waker-type game
10. Luigi's Mansion
11.Mario Kart
12. Mario Baseball
13.Paper Mario Platformer
14.Rayman Platformer
15.Mario Party
16.Another Mario Party
17.Donkey Kong Country
18.Wario Land
19.Wario Ware
20.Mario Tennis

1. Super Mario Galaxy 3
2. Super Mario Sunshine 2
3. Luigi's Mansion 3
4. Mario Kart 8
5. Mario Party 10
6. Paper Mario Wii U.
7. Donkey Kong Country Returns Again!
8. Kirby's Air Ride 2
9. Pokemon Staduim Wii U
10. Star Fox Wii U

In no particular order:
1)A Pokemon RPG (a la Colloseum, but not set in Orre)
2)Persona 5
3)A Shin Megami Tensei game
4)A Rune Factory game
5)A Zelda game
6)A Tales of game
7)Fire Emblem Wii U
8)Harvest Moon Wii U

And that's all I can think of right now.

I'd want a few of the ones mentioned above, such as:

-Pokemon RPG
-DKCR 2
-Luigi's Mansion 3, and
-Mario Kart (albeit obvious)

A few dream games would include:

-Trauma Team/Centre continuation

And that's actually it, heh. I'm easy to please! And I know it's only 5 games, not 20, but you listed half of the ones I wanted already Kirby Leaf!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news for you,kunino,I think a harvest moon wii u was announced

Not as such it hasn't been announced.
The creater of the Harvest Moon series anounced that he is working on a Wii U game (and a 3DS game). But he made no mention of Harvest Moon, and he doesn't play such am important role in the series anymore. He has moved on to other things.
So at least one, if not both, of the games he is making are probably not Harvest Moon.

Animal Crossing.

1. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Game
2. 3D Pokemon game
3. 3D mario game
4. Animal Crossing
5. Mario RPG game

A new Fire Emblem game would be nice. Kirby Air Ride 2 is also a sequel that I would like to see, however it was completely bashed by all the review sites and I don't think sells were great (don't quote me on that though,) so I don't think that will happen.

I've always speculated about a game similar to Pokemon Stadium or Battle Revolution, except it was a Battle Frontier. And you could port Pokemon from a handheld and use them in that game. Maybe you could level your Pokemon up through that game, or through an indirect method.

I really hope Nintendo decides to remake Star Fox Adventures and Assault for Wii U, because those were my favorite games on the Gamecube save one or two others. I could imagine that with the new graphics power they could really do something good for the visuals in the games. Imagine the forests in Adventures, or the backdrops while you are piloting an Arwing in Assault.

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron games are always fun. It is a good break from any of the more hardcore infantry shooters and puts you in the cockpit of a fairly straightforward game. Not to say it's devoid of action, just saying it's a new flow, and is also enjoyable.

SSX games are also a good change-up from run of the mill games. Snowboarding and skateboarding games are normally pretty fun just because it's something new to do for a while, aside from the standard platformers or adventures.

Well some of them are kind of guaranteed on the WiiU, but some games I'd like to see are:
3D Mario game(s)
Animal Crossing
Mario Kart
3D Pokemon game
Monster Hunter
Mario Party
Super Smash Bros.

That's just some of the ones I would like to see. There are probably more that I would like to have but i can't think of them atm.

1. Super Mario Galaxy 3
2. A 3D Zelda game
3. A 2D Zelda game
4. An ordinary Kirby game
5. A Sonic game (I think Sonic Dimensions is already confirmed)
6. Mario Sports Mix 2
7. Mario Party 11 (I think Mario Party 9 is for the Wii and I want a Mario Party 10 for the 3DS, but they'll probably name it Mario Party 3DS, since all the handheld Mario Parties have the name of their console, so... whatever.)
8. Paper Mario U
9. Luigi's Mansion U
10. Mario Kart U
11. A 2D Mario game
12. Super Mario Galaxy 4 (I REALLY like the SMG franchise, it's my favorite!)

I can't really think of anything else!

Here are the ones I can think of right now in no particular order.

Yoshi's Story U
Super Mario Sunshine 2
3D Mario game
3D Zelda game
2D Zelda game
Mario Kart(pretty much guaranteed)
Luigi's Mansion
and any Kirby game would be nice.

I would really like another Yoshi's Story that game was awesome, same thing goes for Super Mario Sunshine and Luigi's Mansion.
And I've got no doubt they'll make a couple of Zelda games for the Wii U, so that's pretty much it for me I don't think I could come up with 20.
tongue.gif

Back