Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Finally got around to playing this at the strong recommendation of VirusZero VirusZero and boy, did it satisfy my hunger for another Megaman X game as this played pretty well like one, if not better. My only issue is, it's a straight run game, meaning if you die you have to start over, complete from items and stages which is a negative for me, even on a three life run I was still dying and having to start over.

not sure if I will ever beat this, but I'm enjoying it till we get a Megaman X 9 or reboot series from capcom.

It gets better once you beat the game. That unlocks 2 new characters. (Draco and Hawk.) Each that has their own differences.

I've put a load of hours into this game (somewhere around 150 or so) and even now it's still a great game to boot up and just do a couple runs through. Especially if you have people to play with as the co-op mode is great. It was kinda glitchy at the initial release but has smoothed out considerably.

I'd still love to see some of the older bosses make returns but that's not going to happen as the game isn't under active development anymore. It's only getting bugfixes now.

Hopefully there will be a 21XX or 20XX-2 (or whatever the dev decides to call it) down the road that can expand on this and add more level types and bosses. Heck, I'd be fine with it just being an expansion pack...

It gets better once you beat the game. That unlocks 2 new characters. (Draco and Hawk.) Each that has their own differences.

I've put a load of hours into this game (somewhere around 150 or so) and even now it's still a great game to boot up and just do a couple runs through. Especially if you have people to play with as the co-op mode is great. It was kinda glitchy at the initial release but has smoothed out considerably.

I'd still love to see some of the older bosses make returns but that's not going to happen as the game isn't under active development anymore. It's only getting bugfixes now.

Hopefully there will be a 21XX or 20XX-2 (or whatever the dev decides to call it) down the road that can expand on this and add more level types and bosses. Heck, I'd be fine with it just being an expansion pack...

I'm not into a grind fest right now, but I wouldn't mind playing this with another.

Back