3D movies?

Iron Eagle

Awards
Credits
Do you like watching movies in 3D? I prefer only a certain selection of 3D films, including Terminator 2 3D, Gravity, and Avatar. Other than those, I default to standard view.

I'll usually pay the extra couple dollars for the 3D when it is an option. It doesn't usually add a whole lot to the experience, but that doesn't bother me.

I'm not really a fan of 3D movies, after a while they hurt your eyes and the glasses are annoying.

I don't like 3D movies and would rather watch them the traditional way. I can enjoy it every now and again, but it's not really something I'd seek out. I find it a bit uncomfortable having to wear glasses and I also worry about the fact that thousands of others have already worn the glasses I'd be wearing so I'm unsure of how sanitary they are. As for the visuals, I find some of the tricks impressive, but not really enough that I'd say it adds that much more to my experience.

No, I don't like my eyes being strained to see 3D images plus I don't need to wear more glasses.

The first, and last, 3D movie I watched was Tron Legacy. It was horrible. There was ONE 3D effect through the entire film! I paid 3 dollars for the 3D glasses to get ONE effect. I had to uncomfortably wear my 3D glasses on top of my glasses for that one effect, and it was just a guy swiping stuff off a table. It wasn't even that good. Heck, the commercial had one 3D effect where a woman flicked water towards the screen. That was cooler than the one 3D effect in that movie. So no, I hate 3D. It hurts my eyes, it's uncomfortable, and it's a HUGE rip off. God, I'm heating up just thinking about it.

Back