Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Finally found this great classic game, and now works on windows 10! Anyone who likes pinball, will enjoy this game.

I remember having a good time playing this game many years ago. Thanks for sharing the article on how to get it in Windows 10.

Hopefully, Microsoft would release a newer version of 3D Pinball Spaceball which looks good on newer monitors and TVs.

I don't know who owns the rights anymore and much like all past games if they even own the game code anymore.

I think Microsoft can always recreate a similar Pinball game with Xbox characters from games like Halo.

I wouldn't trust a company who ended the greatest OS (xp) to invest money into a old code.

3D Pinball Space Cadet can become free and open source like Linux, LibreOffice and Firefox where volunteers work on the code.

It is good to hear that it is still playable and the glitches don't make it unplayable.

I think installing Windows XP on a Virtual Machines in Windows 10, making a dual boot PC or buying a cheap Windows XP to play 3D pinball may work at playing the game without glitches.

a hassle, but that would work.

I agree it would be a hassle.

I feel using a Virtual Machine software is less of a hassle compared to dual-boot computers and finding an older XP computer. Some PC users may already have a virtual machine to use Windows XP pre-installed on the Virtual machine. There are users who use a XP Virtual machine software to use very old software and games which don't work in Windows 10.

Is there a way to install the Full Tilt version instead of the 3D Pinball version?

Back