3DS Friends Age 30+

T

The 12th Man

Looking to add some 3DS or WiiU friends that are closer to my own age, please feel free to add me and I will add you. I enjoy SwapNote and I'm currently own Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D, Lego: City Undercover, Batman 2 & Pirates of the Carribean.

Looking to add some 3DS or WiiU friends that are closer to my own age, please feel free to add me and I will add you. I enjoy SwapNote and I'm currently own Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D, Lego: City Undercover, Batman 2 & Pirates of the Carribean.

You own Chase Begins? I was going to pre-order that but didn't have the money. Let me know how it is and how long it is and stuff when you beat it please. Sick of shelling out $30+ for a 6 hour game, ya know? And I see you on LM:grin:M all the time. If you ever want a co-op partner feel free to poke me via SN or PM on here or something.

you can add me in both 3ds and Wii U

I have added you on 3DS I will add you on WiiU once I get home, thanks.

I'll come back in 3 months to add me.

I have added you on 3DS

You own Chase Begins? I was going to pre-order that but didn't have the money. Let me know how it is and how long it is and stuff when you beat it please. Sick of shelling out $30+ for a 6 hour game, ya know? And I see you on LM:grin:M all the time. If you ever want a co-op partner feel free to poke me via SN or PM on here or something.

Yeah man Chase Begins is really good do far in my opinion. Worth a buy if you really enjoy the Lego games. I'm really enjoying Fire Emblem as well, cool game.

Yeah man Chase Begins is really good do far in my opinion. Worth a buy if you really enjoy the Lego games. I'm really enjoying Fire Emblem as well, cool game.
Yeah fire Emblem is so far the most enjoyable 3DS game out of the ones I have played, as well as the lengthiest. Chase Begins is on my to get list - especially since I am 30 but still collect and build with Legos in real life.

i'm 30 too! i'll add you very soon! i also have LEGO city undercover the chase begins! its great!!!

i'm 30 too! i'll add you very soon! i also have LEGO city undercover the chase begins! its great!!!

You are not 30! lol Nice try, though. You even gave the effort to change your age on the profile. Wow, effort for lies.

Hi, would it be ok to add you guys as your closer to my age group, although I don't fall in to the 30+ group yet? I'm playing fire emblem at the minute, but also play mk7, street fighter, res evil mercs, Pokemon, heroes of ruin an a few others.

Cheers :)

Hi there all i am 30+ from UK anyone would like to add me to their friend list be good. look forward to playing some multi player games and having fun getting them achievements too.

Thank you

Vince

Hi, would it be ok to add you guys as your closer to my age group, although I don't fall in to the 30+ group yet? I'm playing fire emblem at the minute, but also play mk7, street fighter, res evil mercs, Pokemon, heroes of ruin an a few others.

I have added you

Hi there all i am 30+ from UK anyone would like to add me to their friend list be good. look forward to playing some multi player games and having fun getting them achievements too.

Thank you

Vince

I have added you too.

I added you as well. We should do some Heroes of Ruin some time. :grin:

Hi,

Looking for some gaming friends that are older than my kids. Just let me know if you add me. Currently playing:

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Gates to Infinity

Zelda Ocarina of Time

Nintendo Dogs & Cats (sorry still love)

Mario Kart 7

Paper Mario Sticker Star

Professor Layton: Miracle Mask

SwapNotes

Pokemon Black 2 and White 1

Preordered:

Pokemon X and Y

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Thanks, Missy

Hi,

Looking for some gaming friends that are older than my kids. Just let me know if you add me. Currently playing:

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Gates to Infinity

Zelda Ocarina of Time

Nintendo Dogs & Cats (sorry still love)

Mario Kart 7

Paper Mario Sticker Star

Professor Layton: Miracle Mask

SwapNotes

Pokemon Black 2 and White 1

Preordered:

Pokemon X and Y

Animal Crossing New Leaf