3ds ID and saved data

ZombieSlayer9

Awards
Credits
Nintendo Save Data backup... Useless *READ*

Okay I'm gonna be honest, Nintendo f***** us all over. So I got the system update, and I wanted to download Resident Evil but it said I was too young so I had to deactivate or delete my Nintendo ID. I looked for a way around it and I couldn't (Which in my opinion, is absurd, I have the right as a human being to purchase what content I feel like purchasing) I'm 14 years old. So I went to delete my Nintendo ID, and I couldn't because if I did ALL my games would disappear (About 100+ games). It told me to format my system if I wanted to separate my 3ds from the current ID. So I backed up all my save data, then formatted my system. This is were Nintendo, sorry for my language completely f'ed me over. The format warning was it would go back to factory default. It also said that items on SD card wouldn't be usable (I figured that it meant games I downloaded to my SD card) than it said some items would not be deleted such as photos etc. I figured it would have saved my save data, but NO. Nintendo I spent over 200 hours on some of those games! Nintendo you really need to fix this. Why can't you be like Sony or Microsoft with just freaking' usernames? Instead of stupid friend codes?! Why couldn't I just sign into another account? No offense, but some Nintendo employees need to be fired.

If you guys know how to get my Save Data back, please tell me. (I removed my SD card before the system formatted in case it would do something stupid).

Well... To be honest you're 14 and you tried to download an M rated game, which you have to be 17 to leagally buy an M rated game. So really this was all on you and Nintendo is not at all at fault. There's a reason there's an ESRB rating system and I for one support it fully, even though parents never pay attention buy thier kids Medal of Duty games.

The games wouldn't work because Nintendo doesn't want people to download the games and then have people distributing them to other people so that they can get free copies of games. I'm sorry to say, as far as I know, there is no way to get them all back due to factory resetting the system.

Dark Young link, I have been playing Resident Evil since 7. And even so, if they just would've let me sign out it would have been over. But seriously my Unchained Blades, VVVVV Cave Story MONSTER HUNTERS 3 WHICH I WAS AT THE FINAL BOSS!! Is alll gone!!! I downloaded at least 30 eshop games..... Nintendo though. Nintendo ID is useless unless you wanna bond Wii U and 3ds... other than that we are still using fc .-.

Sorry 'bout your luck.

Back