3DS Talk

flame8300

Awesome Pokemon Trainer
Awards
Credits
Here at 3DS Talk, you can talk adout anything good or bad about the 3DS system or the games for the 3DS

Good- You can add friends, play music
Bad- No youtube, can't play music while playing games (need to be fixed)

Good: The new FC system, it's power
Bad: No youtube, elimination of Facebook picture app. ( I mean WTF Nintendo, how you add a thing to a system just to scrap it for it's next gen version?)

Good- MK7 has better online features
Bad- You can't do a free chat on community play which is something they could update

Good: System Design, UI, graphics, games, online experience...

Bad: No IM app, no GBA games in eShop. Poor multitasking, unable to suspend DS and GBA games.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm probably looking at this wrong but.... why is it people make topics to discuss something, when the entire board in which this topic is posted on, is for that very purpose? Like making a "Discuss the Pokemon Series" topic in the Pokemon board. This whole board is for 3DS discussion, therefore, this topic is .... unnecessary IMO.

Also, lack of YouTube might be bad, but how exactly is "not being able to listen to your own music in game" a bad thing? How many games actually allow you to do that?

I'm probably looking at this wrong but.... why is it people make topics to discuss something, when the entire board in which this topic is posted on, is for that very purpose? Like making a "Discuss the Pokemon Series" topic in the Pokemon board. This whole board is for 3DS discussion, therefore, this topic is .... unnecessary IMO.

Also, lack of YouTube might be bad, but how exactly is "not being able to listen to your own music in game" a bad thing? How many games actually allow you to do that?
Because they are bored?

Good- You can add friends, play music
Bad- No youtube, can't play music while playing games (need to be fixed)
I think in the future nintendo should either include an update in which 3ds sound is moved to the top bar on the home menu, so you can use it while other software is suspended, or in the future they could release games that have an option to play music off of the SD card.

Back