3DS version of Majora's Mask, anyone?

Hmm, Majora's Mask is the one Zelda I have wanted to play the most o.o I'd probably prefer it on the 3DS, but I won't know for sure until I have tried out the Wii U Zelda, when it comes out, but I'm assuming that they'll just remake it for the 3DS as the did make the OoT remake for the 3DS, so I'm assuming they'll more or less use the same graphics for this game too

Well, hopefully, that is.

I remember that they were going to,or atleast were considering it,but then they wanted a new "fresh" game to the Zelda franchise instead of another remake for the 3DS.That's when they came up with A Link Between Worlds.Miyamoto says that "he still has it in his mind" though...

but don't expect one anyways.

I remember that they were going to,or atleast were considering it,but then they wanted a new "fresh" game to the Zelda franchise instead of another remake for the 3DS.That's when they came up with A Link Between Worlds.Miyamoto says that "he still has it in his mind" though...

Oh, I read somewhere that if they did make a remake, it would be after a brand new Zelda -A Link Between Worlds- so the next Zelda game may be Majora's Mask 3D! :grin:

Oh, I read somewhere that if they did make a remake, it would be after a brand new Zelda -A Link Between Worlds- so the next Zelda game may be Majora's Mask 3D! :grin:

That would be great. :)

Yeah but probably not on the 3DS.Maybe Nintendo next handeheld 'cause of the "N64 remake" pattern thats going on.

Yeah but probably not on the 3DS.Maybe Nintendo next handeheld 'cause of the "N64 remake" pattern thats going on.

Hmm, I'd say it is more likely to be on the 3DS o.o I mean, for starters Wind Waker HD comes out soon, so it does seem like they are going back and forth with the console for remakes >.< Also, they'd probably find it easier making the game on the 3DS, as they already made OoT3D so they could more or less use the graphics from there :p

Hmm, I'd say it is more likely to be on the 3DS o.o I mean, for starters Wind Waker HD comes out soon, so it does seem like they are going back and forth with the console for remakes >.< Also, they'd probably find it easier making the game on the 3DS, as they already made OoT3D so they could more or less use the graphics from there :p

Many good points there.

I don't want another Zelda remake for a while. Release the new Zelda HD first! :grin:

Definately! There has to be because Majora's Mask looks an awesome game even though i've never played it. I'm a quite recent Zelda fan and i've preordered Wind Waker HD!!! I've heard how dark and mysterious Majora's Mask is and it would be pretty cool as a remake on the 3DS or even the Wii U as it's give me chance to play it :)

I want this game so bad! I've wanted a remake of Majora's Mask for so long, it's part of my childhood so you can imagine how I feel. I want it on 3DS though. If they make it for WII U I'm going to be so upset and disappointed.

I want this game so bad! I've wanted a remake of Majora's Mask for so long, it's part of my childhood so you can imagine how I feel. I want it on 3DS though. If they make it for WII U I'm going to be so upset and disappointed.

Why you would you be upset and disappointed with it being on the Wii U? It would look truly amazing on the Wii U no doubt, just look what they did with Wind Waker!

i can understand not wanting to buy a new system just for one game.... here's an alternate.. you can buy it in Nintendo shop on the Wii

Back