Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
The Pac-Man series has turned 40 and gotten a neat online game. Anyone here a big fan of this series? Your favorite or least favorite game?

Happy Birthday Pac!

It will always be a legendary timeless game.

Just read this from Siliconera:

The Pac-Man series is getting various collaborative goods to commemorate its 40th anniversary, and the latest is Pac-Man sake. The “Pac-Man 40th Anniversary Sake” will release on July 4, 2020.

The Pac-Man Japanese sake is the first from the “Game Legend Sake Series” which aims to collaborate with classic game series.
qT0yq1A.jpg

Just read this from Siliconera:

The Pac-Man series is getting various collaborative goods to commemorate its 40th anniversary, and the latest is Pac-Man sake. The “Pac-Man 40th Anniversary Sake” will release on July 4, 2020.

The Pac-Man Japanese sake is the first from the “Game Legend Sake Series” which aims to collaborate with classic game series.
qT0yq1A.jpg

That's awesome.

1593704938836.png
I have made a clone with Unity!
Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I can upload the game to be played. I'm pretty sure that pacman character is trademarked, however, what about the game idea itself? There are no copyrights on game ideas. So if I was to upload it to google play, do you think I'd get a lawsuit?

It never gets old ;) It's still going strong right LOL

Happy B-day FOr Pac-MAn

Back