4th of July

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
The 4th of July is coming up.....what sort of plans do you have for the holiday?

The hubby and I plan on going to a minor league baseball game that will only be about 45 minutes away from where we live, plus, they will have a big fireworks show after the game (the game is a night game).

I'm not a big baseball fan, but that sounds like fun.

I'm going to my grandma's house to celebrate my birthday and my mom's birthday (we're only 6 days a part.) Then there's going to be a fireworks show that night.

Its just my mom and I here. My siblings dont try real hard to keep in contact with either my mom or me. So we spend the holidays together.

Sadly, though, we dont do much for the 4th. So its unlikely that I will be doing anything that day, other than watching the town fireworks from my front porch.

I do have a friend who has family that gets together for that day, but due to my mom I cant really celebrate with them, cuz Id be leaving my mom alone for the holiday. Kinda wish that I could go with them, though : (

Well for me it will just be another day at work really. I could get some time off from work but I haven't done so yet.

Well, no one else in the family decided they wanted to do anything for the 4th of July. So my hubby and I decided that we'd go do something fun ourselves regardless if they wanted to have fun or not.

Back