Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

So apparently these guys cut the Tri-force shapes into a Switch device and now selling it on ebay which currently the bid for it is over 560 dollars. Naturally the device no longer works.

I love how people have money to burn.

Who has the money to do crap like this anyway? As soon as a new iPhone comes out, people buy it to break it. Same with consoles, tvs, and everything else. And who are the people willing to buy this? They know it doesn't work right?

Who has the money to do crap like this anyway? As soon as a new iPhone comes out, people buy it to break it. Same with consoles, tvs, and everything else. And who are the people willing to buy this? They know it doesn't work right?
I bet some vendors give those devices out for nothing so that people can break then and such.

It is strange that some people will buy a broken Switch for over $500. It would be cheaper just to buy a broken Switch from eBay in a few months to years, and hire someone to cut a Tri-force Symbol on the Switch, or cut it yourself with a electrical saw.

I bet some vendors give those devices out for nothing so that people can break then and such.

Wouldn't surprise me.

It is strange that some people will buy a broken Switch for over $500. It would be cheaper just to buy a broken Switch from eBay in a few months to years, and hire someone to cut a Tri-force Symbol on the Switch, or cut it yourself with a electrical saw.

ehhhh, it may or may not be cheaper to do that.

ehhhh, it may or may not be cheaper to do that.

I think it would be cheaper to buy a used Switch in a few month, and after a few months there would be broken Switch for sale because someone dropped their Switch into a pool of water, or broke it another way.

But, it maybe more expensive to hire someone with the right skills and tools to cut the Tri-Force logo onto the Switch. But, it could be cheaper if you know the worker, or you can get a good deal.

Some people just have too much money in the world to be honest. I don't care how rich I am, I will never waste money by doing these kind of stupid acts. A waste of a perfectly good Switch in my opinion

Back