57th Post Wins

(DL)

SHROOMS
Awards
Credits
Okay, you heard me. But this topic has a topic.
tongue.gif
We talk about cats.

Card games XP

I was going to do something like this. Execpt for the cat thing. Cats are furry.

I have two kittens. One of them seems to hate everyone. By the way, now people actually have a better chance at winning.

Cats eat fish. Dogs eat Cats. Lions eat Dogs. Fish eat Lions. And so is the circle of life.

I like corn dogs! XP

?>?

Lions are cats without wimpiness.

Seriously the spam. Wtf? Seriously?

Also PC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mac. Mac's can't even run games.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0dfnao9HcA[/media]

Also dogs are better than cats. Cats tried to kill me.

Seriously the spam. Wtf? Seriously?

Also PC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mac. Mac's can't even run games.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0dfnao9HcA[/media]

Also dogs are better than cats. Cats tried to kill me.

Macs can run games just fine, actually. And mine ran Mario 64 normally. There's Steam for Mac now, and you could always install Windows on your Mac if you really needed to play some gaemz on it, so saying that a Mac can't run games is just bullshit. A common misconception that's simply annoying. Mac>>>>>>>>>>>>>PC

Also, everywhere I go, I see dogs trying to kill ME. You know, the ones within fences barking like crazy and scratching at the fence? The signs with "BEWARE OF DOG" on them are there for a reason.

it actually depends on you want to do with your computer so dont be a hater

I'm aware of that. Also, I will be a "hater" if I want to be a "hater". Understood? I think I have a right to hate things.

There's Steam for Mac now,

A lot less games than the PC.

and you could always install Windows on your Mac if you really needed to play some gaemz on it,

And I can put a Mac on my PC.

so saying that a Mac can't run games is just bullshit. A common misconception that's simply annoying. Mac>>>>>>>>>>>>>PC

no u

Also, everywhere I go, I see dogs trying to kill ME. You know, the ones within fences barking like crazy and scratching at the fence? The signs with "BEWARE OF DOG" on them are there for a reason.

Those are called watchdogs. Dogs bark because they want to protect their owner 24/7. I doubt a cat would do that.

Back