8 Video Game Urban Legends

NintenDan

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Looked like a neat article, mentions a few Mario games (particularly the SMG2 Hellvalley shadow figures) and notes a few other interesting tidbits. There IS the odd swearing, so I'm just warning you if you don't like your swearing, heh.

http://www.cracked.com/article_19172_8-creepy-video-game-urban-legends-that-happen-to-be-true.html

Most were interesting, but the one about Luigi is definitely someone being an idiot and the Polybious thing is a long discredited legend.

Most were interesting, but the one about Luigi is definitely someone being an idiot and the Polybious thing is a long discredited legend.
Heh, yeah, the Luigi one was pretty retarded. But I laughed how they described Daisy.

Veeeeery nice post... some really creepy stuff in there. I tihnk Daisies eye and Mothers Abortion were the creepiest. That braid thing was kind of weird too... gonna have to check out those ppl on the hill in Mario Galaxy....

Creepy. the Luigi one was as Dan said, retarded. The lighting could have come from underneath luigi at an angle. But I like the tortured souls thing.

Tortured souls scared me. So did Daisy's 3rd eye.
tht would be great if they made daisy appear in main mario games as a NPC instead of an annoyance.Then i wouldnt hate her.that would be funny if they made her third eye in the game though
tongue.gif

I have seen this post before, but always fun to read it again.

I agree the Luigi one is a bit skeptical but the people standing in SMG are pretty creepy.

loving cracked.com it self. thanks for hooking it up. been reading alot on their sites, veeery entertaining

Back