( _ _) Had a bad and tiring weekend

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
Well, that stupid interview disturbed me more than I thought...
and I made a very big mistake and.....let's just say, dealing with the after math was just bad.....I couldn't even get time to drop by here and I am sorry for that.
May be because of the stress and all, I have been sleeping the entire day! I really hope my stupid house owner would fix the water problem.....because I need to cook....ugh.... is anyone else have a bad week?

I hope you are less stress in the future and your home owner fixes your water.

I hope you are less stress in the future and your home owner fixes your water.
Thank you froggyboy.
I really hope that would be the case. I just don't get why people in other apartments wouldn't complain about the water problem (_ _)

Me too, our neighbor's house got caught on fire and we had to evacuate (good thing the fire didn't went in our house).... I hope both of us will have good days ahead! I hope that effin owner fix the water problem

Me too, our neighbor's house got caught on fire and we had to evacuate (good thing the fire didn't went in our house).... I hope both of us will have good days ahead! I hope that effin owner fix the water problem

Good thing you are alright. Fire can spread really fast.

I am glad that you are alright Monika. That must have been a very scary experience for you any yeah they did fix it.
Took them forever though.

Back