A Brand New, Limited-Edition Oreo Is On Its way. Churros!

cpvr

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
A Brand New, Limited-Edition Oreo Is On Its Way
IMG_8697.jpeg

Everyone knows that Oreos are great for dunking in cold milk, but the new, limited-edition flavor might be better suited for dunking in a thick hot chocolate. Oreo announced that its new churro-flavored, creme-filled cookies will hit shelves on March 27, 2024.

Read More: A Brand New, Limited-Edition Oreo Is On Its Way - The Daily Meal

I love churros and oreos, so this might be a good oreo flavor. What do you guys think? Will you be trying this new oreo flavor?

Oreos always have one-off flavors all the time. Some are good and some are as average as their initial cookies and creme flavor. I've had some because they didn't sell and Nabisco leaves the credits after they write them off. Red Velvet was okay. I personally liked the Hazelnut ones. I don't expect these to clear stock on the shelves but it's always a new thing.

I would love to try Churro flavored Oreos. I see many people wanting to try Churro flavored Oreos.

They need to bring the Watermelon ones back in the summer. Those were amazing.

I haven't had an Oreo in a long time but the taste was iconic. Some people like the newer flavors so I can see this being a good seller, even if it's not a best seller.

Back