Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Read from tweaktown:

New reports indicate that the majority of Final Fantasy games will be removed from PS Plus Extra sometime next month. The news is from a PlayStation catalog tracker on Twitter who notes that 24 games are rotating out of PlayStation Plus by May 21. The departing lineup includes 7 Final Fantasy titles.

There are currently 11 Final Fantasy games available on PS Plus:

Final Fantasy IX - Extra
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD - Extra
Final Fantasy VII - Extra
Final Fantasy VIII Remastered - Extra
Final Fantasy VII Remake - Premium
Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade - Extra
Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age - Extra
Final Fantasy XV - Extra
Final Fantasy X / X-2 - Extra
World of Final Fantasy - Extra
Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin - Extra

All of the aforementioned games besides FF7 Remake, Intergrade, Type-0 HD and Stranger of Paradise are apparently leaving the service.

This is unfortunate news for people who subscribe to PS Plus, and want to play a bunch of Final Fantasy games without buying them individually from a retail store or online digital game store like Steam.

This is unfortunate news for people who subscribe to PS Plus, and want to play a bunch of Final Fantasy games without buying them individually from a retail store or online digital game store like Steam.

Indeed. I wonder why.

WOW, that sucks! That's the thing I hate the most about GamePass and PlayStation Plus. You end up liking a game and they rotate it out.

I feel like this is why people would rather just buy the games they want instead of a subscription where you own nothing.

Back