Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Just saw/read a guy trashing gamestop over a copy of Fallout 76,from dualshockers and twitter:

A guy who was trying to return his copy of Fallout 76 to Gamestop but got refused due to their policy. Instead of just accepting that this is how it is and leaving the store, the irate man decided to go all hulk and destroy the store in a fit of rage. He wasn’t just satisfied with a single toss of a shelf or something, he had to show he meant business by pushing down displays and flipping games into the air.

Yeah, people throw fits all the time when then don't like your policy or any of your rules. On the other hand, if this were real and not staged then why didn't someone call the police and have him arrested for trashing the store? Also, he should have been banned from the store and not allowed to come back over that?

I feel this maybe a fake viral video. The workers did nothing to stop the guy.

I feel this maybe a fake viral video. The workers did nothing to stop the guy.

That's what I'm starting to suspect. The GameStop employees are way too calm in this situation, and the fact they don't try and calm him down/get the authorities at any point seems really suspicious to me.

Maybe I should do some investigating.

That's what I'm starting to suspect. The GameStop employees are way too calm in this situation, and the fact they don't try and calm him down/get the authorities at any point seems really suspicious to me.

I am curious on the authenticity of it too. Haven't found any followup article on it at the time i am posting this post.

I find it strange how the other customer in the blue shirt just stand still, and look briefly at the person pushing over the shelves, and how calmly the cashier answer the phone after the mad customer leaves. The shock face and the uhhhuhh words from the video recorder at the end of the video is also kind of odd.

I feel this video maybe fake, or the guy recording the video and the customer work together to create this video after knowing the cashier will refuse a refund, or all three people work together to create this video. The guy in the blue shirt at the end of the video may also be an actor hired for this video, so the video look more real instead of just having two customers in the store, and a cashier.

yeah, I wanna say this might look fake. Employees did nothing, especially the man that entered the place halfway through the video. Didn't stop the man from vandalizing. hmm... I've seen this type of thing once when I used to work in retail, It was a lady that smashed a box of glass cups cause she couldn't get a discount on them, as advertised in the ads. The ads were not supposed to be out yet, someone at my old job decided to work ahead of themselves. back on topic, its crazy how people just whip out their phones to record situations like this. anything for fame.

A grown ass man acting like an entitled little shit throwing a hissy fit for regretting his own decision.

That's really wrong. I wonder if he will get arrested for that. Also if this is a stage play, I think it's too much because of the damages.

Back