A little project of mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear :). Only a few months left now until the opening day, I may open it slightly open for a few members to test out the site and give some feedback. Would anyone here be interested?

Redesigned the blog page slightly, adding indications to the number of comments and hearts given to posts. Also added a "heart" function for users to tell us when they love a post
image.png

image.png

Looks good to me!

Sometimes I wish you'd helped us here at Gaming Latest and Gaming Reinvented!

Hopefully I can help when I finish all the programming stuff :).

Completed a first design of profile pages although I may add/move some stuff
download.png

With that, I finally was able to add an image to the homepage so that is now completed:
download_1.png

Our support page:
download_3.png

Haven't updated this in a while. We had to restyle our website a bit since we had a few issues with the previous template. I'll post more screenshots later but the following is our games page:
download.png

I took a web design class in college a few years ago. However, though, it was always a struggle getting CSS boxes to display correctly in all browsers. In that case, unless desperate, I tend to use pre-made themes.

Last edited:
Yeah it's a lot easier to use pre-made themes.

The release has been delayed a bit. Just some final touches and testing left. Thought I would show off the profile page, not completely finished yet:
haZFgcf.png

After months of hard work, we will be releasing on the 28th of October :grin:

Your site looks good. I like the background and the graphics. Darker color is really good to use as background specifically to sites like yours. Keep it up. Your talented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back