A proyect I made for my son....

KirbyZ

Awards
Credits
...I just added him his current favorite show and didn't expect for the teachers to care much about it. But he won FIRST freaking place!!!!!!! LOL

[attachment=1249:hylian.jpg]

That's greatyour son must think you ate awesome

Dragon K2R, on 11 Apr 2013 - 21:10, said:That's greatyour son must think you ate awesome

And awesome was tasty....

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragon K2R, on 11 Apr 2013 - 21:10, said:That's greatyour son must think you ate awesome

Great job! And I have to tease ya, Kirby... on the pic and topic you put proyect rather than project. I find it ironic because the topic is English. ;) And I recognize that character on the right from somewhere...

Great job! And I have to tease ya, Kirby... on the pic and topic you put proyect rather than project. I find it ironic because the topic is English. ;) And I recognize that character on the right from somewhere...

Lol, got me again. Well at least I try, English is not my main language. :p

Lol, got me again. Well at least I try, English is not my main language. :p

LOL No worries. You type it much better than most people who English IS the main language of.

resists saying who.. wait i am one of them! shoot.. now i almost feel as bad as it is easy to annoy the other.. dang.. /wrist

Your son's favorite show is Regular Show?

Hm. Well, good job nontheless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back