A service where you can get games beaten for you?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Probably an insane idea, but would this make games more accessible for a larger audience?

Because let's face it, you've all had times where you seemingly just couldn't beat that mission, right? Or found a boss impossibly difficult, right?

Well, imagine if there was some way to outsource parts of games you were having trouble with if you just didn't want to keep trying and failing any more. Like asking a friend to complete it for you, just more remote. You'd say 'I want this boss battle beaten', send the game or digital files and have them returned with the tricky boss defeated and the player at the next point in the storyline. You could even skip the whole Water Temple in Ocarina of Time or Great Bay Temple in Majora's Mask, and get the file returned with said dungeon beaten, all collectibles there (chests, fairies, items, gold skulltulas) found, etc.

Would it be an interesting idea? Cause there's already something like this for Pokemon, where you get the game pre hacked to have whatever Pokemon you want, whatever items you want, the Pokedex filled out, etc. Gaming for the lazy, time constrained or less skilled I guess.

Sounds like the NSMB Super Guide, which everyone hates, except even worse... Though you probably could find someone on Craigslist or something to do this for you.

This is kind of done over at gameFAQS, people upload save files (if files can be transferred) where game data is saved at different points. Though as far as I'm aware there is no dedicated service for this, which could be a risky but well worth investment to get into.

To be honest, there wouldn't be any fun in that.

Well, people like gaming because they are challenging and fun to play.

Why would we want to use a service which would take out all the fun?

May be it's just me... Who is different..

If I couldn't go trough a mission I can search in YouTube for a tutorial how to pass it.

I'm with Claraviolet. I wouldn't be a fan of that. I play a game because I enjoy that particular game. What would be the point of someone else playing the game for me?

I think a game playing service can be useful for people with a disability in their hand like bad hand muscles which is preventing them from playing faster pace levels where you need to hit a button very fast, but can't because of a hand disability, or a mental problem which prevent your eye and hands to react as quickly to the action on a TV.

I think a game playing service can be useful for people with a disability in their hand like bad hand muscles which is preventing them from playing faster pace levels where you need to hit a button very fast, but can't because of a hand disability, or a mental problem which prevent your eye and hands to react as quickly to the action on a TV.

In a case like that, sure. I can see where you'd need help beating a level or something like that. But if without a disability, then no. I wouldn't use that service.

In a case like that, sure. I can see where you'd need help beating a level or something like that. But if without a disability, then no. I wouldn't use that service.

I wouldn't use a service to pay someone to play a game since one of the fun things about playing games is challenging myself to beat a level, and going on a gaming website to read posts on how to get better at a game.

Back