a wild KirbyZ appeared!

*Arches an eyebrow* Is that a Mega-Electrode or did Jigglypuff and Voltorb get spliced? Either way, I'm going to be the first to capture it!

Also, welcome! Was wondering when you would 'appear'. Get lost in the tall grass, did we?

*Throws Pokeball* *Pokeball breaks*... Should've lowered its health first. >_>

Hullo.

*Arches an eyebrow* Is that a Mega-Electrode or did Jigglypuff and Voltorb get spliced? Either way, I'm going to be the first to capture it!

Also, welcome! Was wondering when you would 'appear'. Get lost in the tall grass, did we?
Lets call it a Kirpuffdote. Fairy/Steel
Welcome back! :grin:
Thanks
I'm still waiting for you to play and review every NES game!
Yeah, then there is that too. Since I started to work I seldom have time for anything. Even the grass is taller than my dogs. But will some time.
Welcome, KirbyZ!
Thanks
*Throws Pokeball* *Pokeball breaks*... Should've lowered its health first. >_>

Hullo.
If I'm a pokemon that mutaded for being confine inside a pokeball for so long, that I actually merged with one, and escaped from the PC via a backdoor virus. Can I be captured if I am wild, but at the same time have an owner?

Lets call it a Kirpuffdote. Fairy/Steel

Thanks

Yeah, then there is that too. Since I started to work I seldom have time for anything. Even the grass is taller than my dogs. But will some time.

Thanks

If I'm a pokemon that mutaded for being confine inside a pokeball for so long, that I actually merged with one, and escaped from the PC via a backdoor virus. Can I be captured if I am wild, but at the same time have an owner?
Pretty certain 'yes' if your owner is Freakazoid ;)

Back