Action Replay 3DS

Firstly, AR codes are not to be discussed here (apparently), secondly, no it wouldn't. What happened to the time when people were more excited about the games themselves. How many of you are like "OMG I wonder how we can hack this game", instead of "OMG I can't wait to play this game"?

Firstly, AR codes are not to be discussed here (apparently), secondly, no it wouldn't. What happened to the time when people were more excited about the games themselves. How many of you are like "OMG I wonder how we can hack this game", instead of "OMG I can't wait to play this game"?
This isn't codes. I don't see why asking this thing isn't allowed to be discussed.

Since when was AR Illegal?

nin bans all discussion of hacking...

But I'm sure he also mentioned not to discuss codes. Not because it's illegal, but because of the fact that what was originally meant to be a forum about Nintendo, ended up being a spamfest for AR codes. It was one of the main reasons "that site" was closed. We want this to be a general Nintendo (3DS or just anything else) forum, not another GSCentral.org.

Exactly. But to the topic, it'd be good if there was one, but unfortunately, with Nintendo's 'updates', it's getting unlikely.

Still, we don't allow code discussion, so I'll leave this topic by virtue of it being device rather than code related and being rather general and actually related to the 3DS.

I agree with Nin3DS, as long as no codes are asked for we're all good. About the devise? I'd say it would be a good idea if there was an AR for the 3DS. (used to have one for my DSLite.)

Yeah, but the point is, in a few years (if we last that long), it'd be nice to have a "how did you discover N3DSC?" topic, where we had answers like:
I was searching for how to complete this level.
I was just looking for a Nintendo 3DS forum.
I like Nintendo.

Not like DSU where every damn answer was:
I am a n00b and i woz lukin for codez
ARDS
Super Mario 64 DS codes
SM64DS codes
SM64DS modz
codes
AR codes

Yeah, you get the idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use action replay a lot, and i can tell you it is 100% legal. Lots of shops stock it. Just because nintendo say they have nothing to do with it doesnt make it illegal. Ive been using it for 2 years and have never found any proof of it being illegal

I think nintendo should make a cheating device that cant harm your system or games

Action replay does not harm your games or console. If you use cheats from th codejunkies website you will be fine. If you start using codes off dodgy sites it will. Thats why i only use codejunkies and sometimes a couple other

Yeah, but the point is, in a few years (if we last that long), it'd be nice to have a "how did you discover N3DSC?" topic, where we had answers like:
I was searching for how to complete this level.
I was just looking for a Nintendo 3DS forum.
I like Nintendo.

Not like DSU where every damn answer was:
I am a n00b and i woz lukin for codez
ARDS
Super Mario 64 DS codes
SM64DS codes
SM64DS modz
codes
AR codes

Yeah, you get the idea.

guilty as charged TUK, thats how i found DSU, XP Toon Ike linked me to here on the xat chatboxes...

I actually heard a rumour that ar3ds can connect to a wifi spot and automatically download new cheats

Well it must be a rumour since as far as I know, there's no such thing as AR3DS. The closest thing to "AR" you're likely to get it "Augmented Reality".

Back