Add me on PlayStation Network!!

(DL)

SHROOMS
Awards
Credits
Yeah, uh, I got a PS3. And I barely have any friends in my PSN list. So, if you have a PS3, add me! I'm DL_DARK.

Yeah, uh, I got a PS3. And I barely have any friends in my PSN list. So, if you have a PS3, add me! I'm DL_DARK.
Nice! What kind of games do you play or plan to get? I'll add you the next time I login. Other than that you can add me if you're on: x_Arpegius_x

The only game I have for PS3 that is worth mentioning would be Pac-Man Championship Edition DX. I had posted a thread here earlier asking for recommendations for PS3 games. I'm still perfectly clueless about it, though.
biggrin.gif
Open to suggestions... what do you play?

I would, if a had a PS3.

I also have Sonic the Hedgehog (16-bit version), and Sonic 4.
Same here. If only Sonic 4 had some sort of Competition/Co-op Mode we could play over the network. Too bad. Well I myself love fighting games like Super Street Fighter IV, Blazblue, and Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Those games I would recommend in a heart beat. Other than that if you enjoy Mario Kart-esque games Sonic and Sega All Stars racing is surprisingly fun, especially online. Also 3D Dot Game Heroes plays just like old school Zelda if you enjoy the series.

I did want the racing game you mentioned. I don't see myself getting into fighting games, though.

By the way, I was looking through your trophies. How the heck did you manage to beat Sonic without losing a life?
tongue.gif

I did want the racing game you mentioned. I don't see myself getting into fighting games, though.

By the way, I was looking through your trophies. How the heck did you manage to beat Sonic without losing a life?
tongue.gif
If you end up getting the racing game, awesome, we can race online.

I've been playing Sonic since I was 3 back in late 1991, I've learned a few tricks here and there over the years. Haha. Here's a tip though if it's rough to earn the trophy in a single play through: As you play, save as soon as you accomplish something hard or think you're going to die. If that happens you can always boot up the save and start from that point without penalty.

PSN died :3 R.I.P. Playstation Network

Last edited by a moderator:
Back