Adding a way to see if we've posted in a thread.

update, I did some looking and we have the feature here. But some of the skins on here don't have the needed image for it to work. I believe it works on the ND4 and Deviant 3 skin.

Thanks for looking into it. I hope this is over and I'm sorry if it caused any problems for you. You've done enough. Thanks again.

No! Don't put any money on that! The board is fine. If a person wants it, they can use the skin that has it. It's just that simple, don't do anything else. Seriously.

I've seen on another board that uses this, whatever you call it, they are able to switch the bullet to another shape like a star if you've posted in a thread. I like to read the entire board, but sometimes I like to return to a thread that I was in for responses and that would make it a little easier to detect which ones they are.

I think it would be a nice feature to have for a forum.
Especially considering the amount of posts that some threads can get.
I never have this problem on this forum(b/c I just joined), but on ATS I sometimes can't remember whether I've
posted in a particular thread or not.

No! Don't put any money on that! The board is fine. If a person wants it, they can use the skin that has it. It's just that simple, don't do anything else. Seriously.

I mean I paid money for the skins, meaning I got ripped off. I wouldn't pay money to get something like this to get fixed.

I mean I paid money for the skins, meaning I got ripped off. I wouldn't pay money to get something like this to get fixed.

Oh, okay. Gotcha. Well, yeah get it fixed if you didn't get all of what you deserved. I feel a little better about this then, cause now you know what you were supposed to have. Whew.

Back