Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Number of Members: The number of members is not that speical, It depends on the activity. The amount of members that visited your forum is not so bad but it could be inproved. It also isn't bad in one month to get so much members. It looks that your forum gets 1-2 members everyday.
I'll give you 7/10
Number of Posts: 976 is not bad but for a forum with these much members and this much activity should have at least 1500 or 2000. 976 isn't bad but you can do better.
I will give you a 4/10
Number of Active Members: Well it looks like 7 members post everyday but a forum with this much members should have like 20 active members. But even some large advertising forums don't have that much active members, so what I am I talking about.
Active members I think is the most important part of the forum, because it keeps the forum going. Considering this is a small forum for now and it's new I will give you a 8/10.
Originality: The originality isn't bad. It has alot of uniqe things in it. But I think gamingforce is used in alot of forums.
I will give you a 9/10
Layout: Looks great! I think it is in the right places. I will give you a 9/10
Appearance: The appearence looks great. The skin matches the topic, gaming, because it looks so High Tech. The buttons are awesome! But the bannar is kinda bad. I mean plain. The ninja looks cool though. I will give you a 10/10 not including the bannar.
Atmosphere: The atmostspeare of your forum isn't that bad. Members are posting together, and everything looks great. They are talking on diffrent topic without fustrating. I will give you a 9/10
Moderation: Well certainly the mods arn't fighting or swearing. I checked a few topic and they can really talk together! I do not see any problems in your forum like spammers or other. 10/10
Total: The forum looks great. The skin looks awesome! Really love the buttons. Active mebers arn't that bad. Looks like the members are pretty active and make interesting topics. The member count is not that bad for a forum this new. You just made little mistakes, like the bannar. The Ninja looks sweat though! I will give you a 9/10. Your Forum Rocks!

Back