After E3 Which games are you going to pick up?

Epicskwid

Full GL Member
Credits
Me personally,

im getting a WiiU. As soon as i saw Mario Kart 8 i was getting one.

But the recent E3 Event has come. And i will be getting Splatoon, Smash 4 and hyrule warriors.

Better get saving.

To be honest... They did a really good job with the presentation, because it made me want to get all the games showed.

To be honest... They did a really good job with the presentation, because it made me want to get all the games showed.

I actually feel the same way but for me Smash Bros is a must, Both Zelda titiles, Splatoon, Bayonetta2, Omega Ruby, and maybe Fantasy Life.

In my opinion this was one of Nintendo's best E3 presentations yet. I'm really looking forward to Zelda Wii U, Hyrule Warriors, Splatoon, and Super Smash Bros 3D/Wii U.

Pretty much everything lol. Most excited for Yoshi's Wooly World and Starfox Wii U of course, but the others look great, especially the Zelda titles. I've never played Bayonetta, but the sequel looks cool!

As for other stuff, there was a ton of stuff in the PS Vita sizzle reel I'm interested in, and we're hoping to get a PS4 at some point soon. I'm happy!

Unfortunately I probably won't get a wii U till later but as far as my 3ds concerned.

Smash for 3ds

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Persona Q

And Final Fantasy curtain call

Back