Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Makes the sickness worse if you ask me. Got a bit of hemorrhoids and stomach problems going on x_x

Eat magnesium rich food, high fiber food and drink more pure water. pure Chocolate/cocoa powder mixed with water, with 0 sugar and 0 artificial sweeteners also helps. because of the magnesium content in chocolate. Don't eat Pizza.

Last edited:
Makes the sickness worse if you ask me. Got a bit of hemorrhoids and stomach problems going on x_x
Got that the other day yeah its happening to me as well.
Eat magnesium rich food, high fiber food and drink more pure water. pure Chocolate/cocoa powder mixed with water, with 0 sugar and 0 artificial sweeteners also helps. because of the magnesium content in chocolate. Don't eat Pizza.
like what Cocoa like brand wise I use Hershey also I take the magnesium pills

Reactions: cm2

like what Cocoa like brand wise I use Hershey also I take the magnesium pills
Hershey the natural cocoa powder one without any sweeteners is good. Yes magnesium pills work too.

Last edited:
I hope you can get well soon from your hemorrhoids and stomach problems.

Don't eat Pizza.

Uhhhhh, what is the other option? ^^;

Oof, are you using those witch hazel wipes as well?

Hershey the natural cocoa powder

So, this?

Uhhhhh, what is the other option? ^^;

So, this?

Yes that.

Basically you need more fiber, pure water and magnesium. Eat high fiber vegetables, tomatoes, lettuce. baked or boiled is best for potatoes with the skin, boiled carrots with the skin. veggie sandwiches also good without the fatty thousand island. Whopper also alright in moderation. lean roast beef, Lean steak is fine as long as you don't eat too much of the fat, fat can also make your stool hard. Japanese Chicken/Beef Katsu also high in fibre because of the katsu crumb and taste delicious. Fillet -O- fish style fried fish also high in fiber because of the crumb too, that should be okay too. though fried food is not so good if you eat too much because of the oil, but in moderation is fine. with Pizza, the dough is the problem, lacking the fiber for smooth digestion and the frozen ones are also full of fats. Though if you increase fibre intake you must increase water intake too, because fiber needs water, otherwise it will also make the poop hard like lego poop lol. Coke and sodas also not good for the poop. Oatmeal bread and oatmeal are also good.

Last edited:
That's tough, hope you feel better soon. You gotta stay consistent with a health diet, sleep, and vitamins/supplements.

I hope you feel better soon.

Getting older does suck. It seems that you can't bounce back from getting sick as easy when you get older.

I would say that this is one of my fears of getting old. Old age is full of one illness or another.

Getting older sucks. When you get sick, it seems it takes you longer to get over the illness than it did when you were a kid. As kids, we often bounce back a lot easier (or so it seemed).

Getting older sucks. When you get sick, it seems it takes you longer to get over the illness than it did when you were a kid. As kids, we often bounce back a lot easier (or so it seemed).
Exactly!! It's even the same thing with getting injured. It takes like forever for you to heal when you're older compared to when you're young.

Getting older doesn't have to mean ill health but we DO have to fight harder to maintain some healthy balance.

Exactly!! It's even the same thing with getting injured. It takes like forever for you to heal when you're older compared to when you're young.
Facts. I’ve experienced this with my ankles. I broke my right one three years ago and it took me 12 weeks to heal it and my left ankle took me 8 weeks to heal it smh. I broke my left ankle two years ago. Now i have random flare up ups where one of my ankles will hurt from time to time. I’m grateful that I haven’t had a major flare up in awhile though.

Aging does suck, I used to eat habanero saucelike it was ketchup. Then my stomach went bad, and now I have to have Reshot which isn't even hot at all. And I have a lot of other health problems too.

Aging is no fun at all. Over the last around 6 years now my health has gotten worse and now I have to take so much medication to help and go for physio for my fibromyalgia.

I hear it only gets worse as you get older so best prepare myself for that.

Back