All About Mobile MOBA

masquezane01

Credits
I've been out of time with my PC games lately and now the only way to satisfy my gaming urge is playing mobile games. As a League of Legends and DOTA player, I found playing MOBA in mobile a bit of a good idea to stop myself from getting tempted to visit the nearest computer shop during the working time.

Now, aside from the mainstream Mobile Legends and Arena of Valor hype last year, I wanna know some opinions, comparison, pros and cons, and anything regarding this subject.

I only tried the two that I've mentioned plus Vainglory since they recently added a 5v5 update.

Any thoughts? Recommendation?

As far as I can observe Mobile Legends and Arena of Valor is the decent MOBA you can get on mobile. Some are really bad, with lots of bugs and glitches and copied design from other games.

Mobile Legends is one of the best MOBA you can play using smartphones and tablets. The graphic is good and the game can give you fix emotion. Sometimes you get angry and most of the time you feel happy because your team is winning.

I also tried Vainglory but my main concern is controls in Vainglory games use touch screen system while Mobile Legends uses a virtual pad. This touchscreen system is quite difficult for people who have a small screen smartphone but a big finger. Sometimes it is often inaccurate. I think Vainglory is more suitable and easy to play on a large sailing smartphone or tablet.

Back