All the StreetPas Mii Plaza Puzzles!

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
As of this point, here are all the puzzles you can unlock, thanks to Nintendo World Report.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwxRmEeKj74

Look pretty nice, although I doubt I'll ever even finish one given how few people own a 3DS round here.

As of this point, here are all the puzzles you can unlock, thanks to Nintendo World Report.

Look pretty nice, although I doubt I'll ever even finish one given how few people own a 3DS round here.
I thought you could unlock them through Spotpass
huh.gif
Good to see that it's a wide range of puzzles...

i only got:
Metroid, Mario kart, Mario tennis, Kid icarus and Link with the sword...(only finished Metroid and Link since i dont have the purple pieces, however u get them)
I have mario 3D land the game but not the puzzle... and the wii games NSMBWII and Galaxy but not on the puzzles...

but how do i get all the other puzzles...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are SO cool!! I especially like the Fire Emblem one.
The ones I finished are the Metroid: Other M, the Mario, Bowser, & Luigi trophy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, The Legend of Zelda, Kirby's Dream Land, and New Super Mario Bros. Wii (those are basically the ones that don't have any purple pieces).
The ones I have that I still need pieces for are:

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
4 blue pieces and all 4 purple

Star Fox 64 3D
Just 3 purple pieces

Mario Kart 7
2 blue pieces and all 8 purple pieces

Kid Icarus: Uprising
Just 7 purple

and Mario Tennis Open
6 blue and all 8 purple pieces

The ones I still need to unlock are Donky Kong Country Returns, Pilotwings: Resort, that Pikmin one, Fire Emblem: Awakening, that Rythm Heaven one (don't know what its called), and Super Mario 3D Land. Ugh it's going to take me FOREVER!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that Fire Emblem one is available in the West yet (unless anyone can prove me wrong).

Wow! They look so cool! The only puzzles i completed were Metroid: The Other M and Mario Galaxy 2. I got a looonnnnngggggg way to go

Advise, every time you do get a street pass tag, pick the RED pieces if any is available cause that's the only way to get them.

Back