Xbox 'All' Xbox Games Rumored to Be Going Multiplatform Soon

It sounds like a smart move. Xbox's goal has been Game Pass and to get Game Pass on everything. Sony and Nintendo shot them down in the past, but now if they just add their games to those systems, they can use the gamers to pressure Sony and Nintendo into "why can't we just have Game Pass".

I'm not sure what the long game is for consoles, but perhaps Microsoft just doesn't care as physical consoles are not much of a profit anyway. But I have a feeling Microsoft is banking on subscription and cloud services taking over the gaming environment and they know if Game Pass is on PS making money, Sony will want PS Pass or whatever they end up with on Xbox. Therefore just making consoles like powerful streaming boxes more than the consoles that we know today.

I also heard that due to this news, one Xbox fan sold his Xbox and bought a PS5.

He's not the smartest to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: Ash
We'll finally find out tomorrow.

This turned out to be nothing. They said 4 games are going to the other consoles but refused to say which ones. Could have been a blog post instead of a video we waited a week for.

Here's the video on it:

His solution. Man doesn't agree with this turn of events, he had his own plan :)

He must not have watched the thing last week cause they said they werent going multiplatform.

He must not have watched the thing last week cause they said they werent going multiplatform.

Not true, if you read between the lines, this ultimately all sounds like, if these four games released on other consoles do well, more will come.

I'm sure the MS execs won't turn down more money opportunities for their software.

Yeah but the rumor was flat out they were done with hardware and everything was going to other platforms. If people jumped the gun before they even watched the video, thats on them lol.

Back